Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A few links to look at...

My last post concluded my series on Captain Francis Irsch. Since then I have been working on a few posts related to an early Confederate monument on the battlefield. Hopefully I will have the first part up later this week. This time of year is pretty crazy for my day job, but I'm still finding some time to plug away with research at night. The time between posts might slow a bit over the next few weeks. Then again, I find that it's a good way to relax at the end of the day - so perhaps I'll be able to keep to the same schedule.

In the meantime - I have a few links to share. Fifty acres of Fleetwood Hill, the most important feature of the Brandy Station battlefield, recently came up for sale. To read more about the importance of the location and some of the efforts underway to save the land you can visit Rantings of a Civil War Historian and the Emerging Civil War.

No comments:

Post a Comment